Wesley University, Ondo. Post-UTME / admission screening form, guidelines and requirements for the 2017/2018 academic year.
|Cut-Off Mark||180 and Above|
|Closing Date||Not yet Specified|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified for admission into full-time Undergraduate programmes in various Faculties at the Wesley University, Ondo. for the 2017/2018 academic year.
- Wesley University Admission Screening Form, 2017/2018,
- Wesley University Admission Requirements,
- Wesley University Programmes/Courses available,
- Wesley University Application Closing Date,
- How to Apply for Wesley University Admission Form, 2017/2017
WESLEY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
WESLEY UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
WESLEY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING – ELIGIBILITY.
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
WESLEY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING – REQUIREMENTS.
- 2017 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
HOW TO APPLY FOR WESLEY UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online at www.wesleyuni.edu.ng or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.