UNICAL Cut-Off Mark 2017 | UNICAL Departmental cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Are you an aspirant of the University of Calabar (UNICAL)? Do you want to know the 2017 departmental cut-off marks of UNICAL? We have got you covered with all aspect of UNICAL cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This post contends the following values:-
- UNICAL Cut-off Mark (General)
- UNICAL Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- JAMB Cut-off Mark for UNICAL
- UNICAL Minimum Cut Off Mark
- UNICAL Admission Cut-off Marks
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
UNICAL Cut-off Mark 2017 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut-off mark for admission into UNICAL for 2017/18 academic year:
UNICAL CUT-OFF MARK: 180.
The Joints Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) had set the National Cut-off marks/benchmark of 180 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. Hence, the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has however adopted to the minimum Cut-off mark of 180 for it 2017/2018 admission exercise.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
UNICAL Departmental Cut-off Mark 2017
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the University of Calabar (UNICAL), the admission processes is competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
UNICAL ADMISSION RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- List of Courses Offered at UNICAL.
- UNICAL School Fees Schedule
- UNICAL Admission Form
- UNICAL Admission Screening Result
- UNICAL Admission Lists
- JAMB Admission Letter for UNICAL Admission
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- JAMB UTME Official Result
- JAMB Admission Status for UNICAL
- JAMB BROCHURE.
UNICAL Nature of Admission Screening 2017
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is important that candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
UNICAL Cut-Off Marks for 2017 Admission – [All Departments] was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG).