Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Postgraduate admission form (full-time and part-time), guidelines and requirements for the 2017/2018 academic year.
|Closing Date||Not Specified|
|Application||School of Postgraduate|
|Duration||Full-Time & Part-Time|
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form, 2017/2018,
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission Requirements,
- NSUK Postgraduate Programmes/Courses available
- NSUK Postgraduate Application Closing Date,
- How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form, 2017/2018
Click HERE (.pdf) to access the list of postgraduate programmes offered at NSUK.
NSUK POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
- Forms are sold online at our website: nsuk.edu.ng (Select “Prospective students” link, select ‘apply online the postgraduate school) Please, follow all instructions
- Application Form cost N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only). This is in addition to the payment of N5,000 only for Screening/ Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Eco, First Bank, FCMB, Skye, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc. and will last between Monday 15th May, 2017 and 30th July, 2017.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations will be conducted. Dates for Screening /Pre-Qualifying Postgraduate Examination would be communicated in due course.