National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN registration procedures for returning students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
NOUN Returning Students Registration: The management of the National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has published the Registration Guidelines for all returning students of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
NOUN REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENT
Returning students should please register afresh on the portal and activate their wallets to enable them register for the Semester. Welcome to StudWare!
Step by Step Procedure for Registration for Returning students
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click “Student Login”
3. Click “Register”
4. Input Details
5. Click “Submit”
6. Goto “Login” on the Menu and click
7. Enter Matric number and password to login
8. Goto “Manage Wallet”
9. Click “Load Wallet”
10. Enter details and amount
11. Click “Pay”
12. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
14. Goto “Manage Wallet”
15. Click “Check Payment Status”
16. Enter Matric Number and RRR number
17. Click “Check Wallet Payment”
18. Click “Home”
19. Click “Registration”
20. Select Semester Registration
21. Enter Details. (Note: Semester Count; your to specify the number of compulsory fee payment made so far including present semester.)
22. Click “Submit”
23. Proceed with course and exam registration