Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is Out and free of charge – Get Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and updates for free here – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy Application, Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Nigerian Navy Requirements 2017/2018, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Navy recruitment updates, etc.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment: The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to it 2016 recruitment exercise which will kick off 31st June 2017 and close on July 31st, 2017. Before you apply, kindly read the requirements outlined below.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO NIGERIAN NAVY APPLICANTS.
- Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications (see Guide to Candidates on Educational Requirements for Entry Category):
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Any candidate possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders, while age 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE etc.
- Applicants must not be married.
- Candidate is required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Candidates with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70m, female 1.67m), fracture, stammering, or any natural disability.
- Applicants of the 2017 recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Navy must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO AND WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online.
- Candidates that apply for the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 1 before recruitment.
- Any candidate suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such candidate shall also be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- The period of Aptitude Test and Certificate Screening is on October 2017
- COMPUTER LITERACY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES.
- Multiple online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT – 2017.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1. Simply Visit Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal at https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Step 2. Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 3.Complete the Rating Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
Step 4.Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from
Saturday 9 July 2017 Saturday, 14th May, 2017 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.For More Inquiries: Call 08159999011 from 9am to 4pm on working days
For More Inquiries: Call 08159999011 from 9am to 4pm on working days