NLNG Scholarship | Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2017, Application, Requirements and Guidelines below.
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2017.
Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Nigeria LNG Limited invites interested first-year undergraduates in Nigerian universities to apply for the 2017 NLNG Scholarship Award. The award aims to promote academic excellence amongst university undergraduates in Nigeria.
This was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria has benefited from the scholarship scheme with a spend of over N600 million. The introduction of online application and use of social media (Facebook) for information dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost effective, and increased awareness. The value of the scholarship has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awarded for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Entry closes April 30th, 2017.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- The application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for the award.