National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for PENCOM Recruitment | PENCOM Career Portal – www.pencom.gov.ng.
The National Pension Commission (PenCom) was established by the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 and later PRA 2014 to ensure effective administration of the Nigerian Pension Industry. It has been empowered by the PRA 2014 to superintend on all pension matters in Nigeria including supervision and regulation of the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS) and the old Defined Benefits (DB) Scheme as well as the Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
PENCOM Recruitment: The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants’ anticipating the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Recruitment / Job Vacancies. This page will give you insight on How to apply for the PENCOM recruitment, requirements, qualifications, eligibility and other essential information regarding the PENCOM Job Recruitment 2017/2018.
National Pension Commission Recruitment can been done online or offline, follow the steps on this page.
National Pension Commission Recruitment Eligibility is similar to other government jobs in the country. Check them out below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Pregnant, flat-footed, or fractured body part persons are not also eligible to apply.
- If you are an ex-convict or currently having a court case you are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Like I said earlier, this is not an online registration process and all submission of forms will be done hand to hand. Here are the details of all you are going to need.
Offline Application Requirement
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the PENCOM Manager in your State of Origin.
- Letter indicating local govt of origin signed by traditional ruler or by local govt authority
- Two colour passport photos
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Statement of results/certificates
Note: You must have all the above before proceeding for application into the PENCOM.
Online Application Requirement
- Check the recruitment portal below for online application requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PENCOM RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
- Online Application: To Apply for National Pension Commission Job Recruitment Online, Simply Visit PENCOM Recruitment Portal: http://www.pencom.gov.ng/jobcenter.php and follow the procedures on the portal.
- Offline Application: To Apply for National Pension Commission Job Recruitment offline, simply visit the PENCOM State headquarters in your state of origin. Then submit the above application requirements. Offline Submission is currently ongoing.
NOTE: – Before you proceed to get your application form always note that the National Pension Commission would never request any form of payment either via bank account or scratch card to apply.
Rumours have been spread that the National Pension Commission Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Pension Commission Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
To ascertain if the National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official PENCOM Career Portal: http://www.pencom.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Pension Commission Recruitment is out.
How to get Power National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Recruitment Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
National Pension Commission Recruitment Application Form, Requirement & Guidelines – 2017/2018 was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.