National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment | NDLEA Career Portal – www.ndlea.gov.ng.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment 2017, NDLEA Job Vacancies, NDLEA Portal – www.ndlea.gov.ng
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2017 – On this article, you will get latest updates on National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990.
NDLEA Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 NDLEA Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 NDLEA form?
- Is the NDLEA 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NDLEA Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA updates, etc.
- Is NDLEA Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
- NDLEA Application Deadline 2017/2018.
Rumours have been spread that the NDLEA Recruitment 2017/2018 is out and ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the NDLEA Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
NDLEA Recruitment project from the federal government is aimed at fighting sale and use of illicit drugs in the country which is fast growing. The Federal Government have decided to increase the number of officers that will be recruiting from 10,000 to 15,000 officers.
2017 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will be accepting qualified and energetic professionals to fight the war against drug abuse, terrorism, crime and Human Trafficking. These officers will be charge to curtail these vices.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (NDLEA) recruitment 2016 should adhere to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided with a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below is Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment – Apply Now
The application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the NDLEA Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official NDLEA website: www.ndlea.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NDLEA Recruitment form is out.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to get National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Form, Requirement & Guidelines – 2017/2018 was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.