National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for NDE Recruitment | NDE Career Portal – www.nde.gov.ng.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in November 1986. It began operations fully in January 1987. The birth of the Directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 80s which led to a drastic reduction in capacity utilization and consequent outright closure of industries in Nigeria.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment: The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants’ anticipating the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment / Job Vacancies. This page will give you insight on How to apply for the NDE recruitment, requirements, qualifications, eligibility and other essential information regarding the NDE Job Recruitment 2017/2018.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment can be done online or offline, follow the steps on this page to apply for this recruitment.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Eligibility is similar to other government jobs in the country. Check them out below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Pregnant, flat-footed, or fractured body part persons are not also eligible to apply.
- If you are an ex-convict or currently having a court case you are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Offline Application Requirement
Like I said earlier, this is not an online registration process and all submission of forms will be done hand to hand. Here are the details of all you are going to need.
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the National Directorate of Employment Manager in your State of Origin.
- Letter indicating local govt of origin signed by traditional ruler or by local govt authority
- Two colour passport photos
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Statement of results/certificates
Note: You must have all the above before proceeding for application into the PENCOM.
Online Application Requirement
- Check the recruitment portal below for online application requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
- Online Application: To Apply for National Directorate of Employment Job Recruitment Online, Simply Visit NDE Recruitment Portal: http://www.nde.gov.ng/ and follow the procedures on the portal.
- Offline Application: To Apply for National Pension Commission Job Recruitment offline, simply visit the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin. Then submit the above application requirements to the Manager. Offline Submission is currently ongoing.
NOTE: – Before you proceed to get your application form always note that the National Directorate of Employment would never request any form of payment either via bank account or scratch card to apply.
Rumours have been spread that the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the NDE Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
To ascertain if the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official NDE Career Portal: http://www.nde.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Directorate of Employment online Recruitment is out.
How to get Power National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Application Form, Requirement & Guidelines – 2017/2018 was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.