Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2017/2018 | LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form – lasuth.org.ng
Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, LUTH School of Midwifery, Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery, LUTH School of Midwifery Programme, LUTH website – lasuth.org.ng
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Midwifery for the 2017/2018 session.
LUTH School Of Midwifery programme is scheduled to run for 18months.
LUTH School Of Midwifery Entry Requirements
The following is the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School Of Midwifery Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one-year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics. Biology.Chemistry and Physics.
- The combination of results obtained from not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/SSCE.
How to Apply for LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
To apply for the Lagos Univerisity Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery Admission form, follow the procedures beneath.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal. School of Midwifery. LUTH.
- Pay an application fee of N5000.00 in Bank Draft written in favour of Lagos University Teaching HospitaL from any of the following banks Union Bank. UBA. Skye Bank and Access Bank and take the draft to the CASH OFFICE. FINANCE DEPARTMENT LUTH
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left-hand comer.
- Collect the admission form from the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resources Centre LUTH
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials. 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
- Sale and submission of application forms will close on 9th June.2017.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
LUTH SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY EXAMINATION DATE:
17th JUNE, 2017
HEALTH MANPOWER RESOURCES CENTRE, LUTH
How to get LUTH School of Midwifery Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form – 2017/2018 was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.