LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship 2017, Application, Requirements and Details below.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017.
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and our projects. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP Africa are looking for an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Develop and market leadership programmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design curriculum
- Step 1: Create a Video on why you are the best person for the role.
- Step 2: Upload video to Youtube and share the link
- Step 3: Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “Channelling creativity for social change”.
- Step 4: Complete a short data form.
Kindly note that you are required to send a handheld video using any device of your choice. Video may not necessarily be professionally produced.
Email PowerPoint Presentation, CV and video with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to email@example.com.
Applications close on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For More Information: