Lagos State University, LASU Postgraduate admission form (full-time and part-time), guidelines and requirements for the 2017/2018 academic year.
|Closing Date||(4) weeks|
|Application||School of Postgraduate|
|Duration||Full-Time & Part-Time|
- LASU Postgraduate Admission Form, 2017/2018,
- LASU Postgraduate Admission Requirements,
- LASU Postgraduate Programmes/Courses available
- LASU Postgraduate Application Closing Date,
- How to Apply for LASU Postgraduate Admission Form, 2017/2018
Before you proceed, check LASU Postgraduate Programmes & Requirements – 2017/18.
LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (=N=25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – CLOSING DATE.
Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your
E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.