Julius Berger Recruitment | Apply for the Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Julius Berger Career Portal.
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following job position(s) at Julius Berger Nigeria. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company.
Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects.
Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Commercial management of existing properties in Abuja, Nigeria, consisting of administration buildings and life camps (accommodation, sport facilities, canteens, club houses)
- Customer acquisition/leasing of properties to external customers
- Optimization and control of stocks
- Coordination/control of the security and compliance with the working safety guidelines
- Handling of claims in coordination with the insurance department
- Budgeting, target/actual comparisons, and business analysis
- Quarterly production of balance sheets and profit statements
- External and Internal Invoicing
- Supervision of subcontractor supplier contracts
- Personnel responsibility for a team of international and local employees
- Posting/checking business transactions, polling customers and vendors
- Completed Business Studies or Commercial Training as an industrial buyer or Real Estate specialist with several years of professional experience
- Secure handling of SAP and MS-Office software
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written English
- Ideally, leadership and foreign experience
- A performance-related remuneration and foreign subsidy with low tax burden
- An interesting activity in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in company-owned camps
How to Apply for www.julius-berger.com Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: