JAMB Profile creation | How to Create JAMB Account | Steps to create your JAMB Profile on JAMB Portal – www.jamb.org.ng
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Account | JAMB Profile | How to create JAMB Profile | Steps to create your JAMB Profile on JAMB Portal – www.jamb.org.ng
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has introduced a new innovation on it Portal, candidates are now required to have an Account on JAMB Portal before they can access JAMB services [E.g Checking of Admission Status, Changing of Course/Institution ETC.] Below are the requirements and procedures to create your JAMB Profile on JAMB Portal.
Before your Proceed to create your JAMB Profile/Account, you must have the following:Phone Number: For you to create an account you will have to get a current phone number which they can send
- Active Email: You must have an active Email Address (Gmail or any active email. Click Here to Create an Email if you don’t have one.
- Phone Number: Your active Phone Number will be required in case of SMS contact.
If you’ve all the above ready, you are good to start your account creation on JAMB portal
How To Create Jamb Profile/Account
To Create JAMB account/Profile, kindly follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Visit JAMB Portal via http://www.jamb.org.ng,
- Step 2. Click on “Click to Log in” button on the page,
- Step 3. Click on “Create an account ” button on the page:
- Enter your active E-mail Address on the required field,
- Select your secret question, and give the most relevant answer on the space provided.
- Step 4. Click on “Verify E-mail”, a confirmation mail will be sent to your inbox.
- Step 5. Login to your Email Account, open the mail and Click on “Click here to continue your profile creation”
- Step 6. Fill in the form correcting with genuine details
- Enter your full Name
- Select your Gender
- Select your Date of Birth
- Enter your phone number
- Select your Country
- Select your State of Origin
- Choose your Local Government Area
- Enter password.
- Step 6. Finally, Click on “Sign up” buttons and your JAMB account/Profile will be created.
How to Login to your JAMB Account/Profile
- Visit JAMB Portal via http://jamb.org.ng,
- Click on the “Login” button,
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on “Log in” and you will be taken to your JAMB dashboard where you can access all JAMB services.
How to get Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
How to Create JAMB Profile/Account by Yourself – www.jamb.org.ng was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.