The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB Admission Status portal is live. All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates can now check their admission status respectively at the JAMB admission status portal for free.
JAMB Admission Status: JAMB portal for checking of admission status for the 2016/2017 academic session is online.
UTME & DE candidates who participated in the admission screening exercise of their respective schools are advice to check their admission status on JAMB portal to officially confirm your admission.
Follow the below lead to check your jamb admission status 100% free.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL – WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG
JAMB Admission Status Portal has been successfully enable, candidates can follow the below procedures to check their admission status and print admission letter.
- Goto JAMB Admission Status Checker Page @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to create an account.
- Login to the e-facility portal after creating an account.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your ‘Exam Year’ and input your ‘JAMB Registration number’ in the field provided respectively.
- Lastly, click “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
If you have been offered admission, you should with no procrastination proceed to Obtain your official Admission Letter – Click Here for How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter yourself.
JAMB PORTAL – WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG
JAMB WEBSITE – WWW.JAMB.GOV.NG
It is important that you also check your name on your school official portal when it is released. Sometimes, you might see your name on JAMB portal and not see it on your school website.