Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Apply for Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies | Haulage and Logistics Career Portal.
- Application Deadline: 30th March 2017.
Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Job Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following job positions at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Haulage and Logistics Nigeria is Logistics and magazine publisher that provide comprehensive information on the local Haulage & Logistics sectors and international best practices for both the key players in haulage and logistic.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
Ref Code: 003/02
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with Customers
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Continuous monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency
- Monitor and control workshop expenses
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time
- Perform any related tasks as assigned and work with all the departments
- B.Sc/HND Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in automobile.
- Good knowledge of effective Workshop Management.
- Must have technical ability of truck diagnosis and repairs.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2017.