Federal University Gusau, FUGUS admission screening form, registration guidelines and requirements for the 2017/2018 academic year.
- Application Closing Date: Not yet Specified.
- UNIZIK Cut-Off Mark: 180 and above.
- Application Fee: Not yet Specified.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time undergraduate programmes in various Faculties in the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) for the 2017/2018 academic year.
- FUGUS Admission Screening Form, 2017/2018,
- FUGUS Admission Requirements,
- FUGUS Programmes/Courses available,
- FUGUS cut-off marks,
- FUGUS Admission Screening Closing Date,
- How to Apply for FUGUS Post-UTME Admission Form, 2017/2018.
The authority of Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) wishes to announce that all applicants who applied for admission into the university for 2017/2018 Academic Session, and scored at least 180 marks (for UTME applicants) and chose the University as their First or Second Choice both UTME and Direct Entry (DE),that they shall register for the Screening Exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU ADMISSION SCREENING.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Post is visible now for the anticipation of FUGUS Admission Screening Form by some desperate candidates. Currently, the FUGUS Post-UTME Form is not yet out. This post will be updated once the FUGUS Officially releases the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form. So Keep Alert on this page.
1. Click on http://www.putme.fugusreg.net/register.php,
2. Enter Your Jamb Registration Number
3. After your details appeared, enter your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS:
4. Select Make payment at bank
5. Proceed to MAKE PAYMENT AT BANK, the website will automatically generate RRR NUMBER for you take it to any BANK of your choice to PAY N2,200 only.