Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment | FAAN Recruitment Portal – www.faan.gov.ng.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN Recruitement, FAAN Careers, FAAN Job Vacancies, FAAN Recruitment Portal – www.faan.gov.ng – See more details below;
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will soon be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
FAAN Recruitment Opportunities – Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Jobs
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment starts.
To ascertain if the FAAN Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official FAAN recruitment portal: http://www.faannigeria.org/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the FAAN Recruitment form is out.
FAAN Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2016 should adhere to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided with a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
Documents to be submitted for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment Application – www.faan.gov.ng
The application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to get Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Updates at ease.
If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
Join our social media platforms, Like Us on facebook or follow twitter below for speedy updates.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form, Requirement & Guidelines 2017/2018 was brought to you by Schooling Nigeria (SNG). – SNG XCLUSIVE.