Covenant University postgraduate admission application form, requirements, qualification and guidelines for both full and part-time basis programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2017.
Covenant University inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session full-time and part-time postgraduate degree programmes admission exercise.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and Ph.D degrees at Covenant University on both full and part-time basis.
For information regarding available programmes, method of application, closing date and other relevant things intending applicants need to know, kindly download the 2017/2018 PG School admission advert from HERE.
Selection Process: All applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and oral tests in the desired programme. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required for a candidate to be considered eligible for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
International Candidates: International candidates who may be applying for any of the programmes would have their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: deansps@email@example.com to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
Prospective candidates should take note of the screening dates for the conduct of the Computer Based Test (CBT) as listed below:
- College of Science and Technology & College of Engineering: May 25,2017
- College of Business and Social Sciences & College of Leadership Development Studies: May 30,2017
HOW TO APPLY FOR COVENANT UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE FORM
Log on to www.sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng (the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies Website). Locate the 2017/2018 postgraduate admissions link, where you would be required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Create a personal account for your Admission process (Note: Do not use the password to your private email)
- After a successful creation of the account, login to the account and complete the online form.
- The payment page is displayed by clicking on the submit button after you have successfully completed the online form.
- The cost of the application form is N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. Additional transaction charge of N600.00 and N900.00 for bank or online payment respectively. Payment can either be made at these banks (Covenant University Microﬁnance Bank, Ecobank, First Bank and GTBank) or online; you are expected to select the card payment option before you can proceed.
- CardPayment via the Internet: You can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload your passport, after which your application number is displayed (please copy it).
Closing Date: The application for 2017/2018 Admission exercise closes on May 13, 2017.