Afordonz Limited Recruitment | How to Apply for Afordonz Limited Graduates Recruitment 2017.
- Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Afordonz Limited Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Afordonz Limited is a management consulting company specializing in Human resources solutions and outsourcing services, Procurement, Marketing, real estate, building construction and interior designs. We help client in different industries improve performance, reduce costs, recover from
distress and stimulate growth.
Afordonz Limited Recruitment Positions
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- The facility Manager is responsible for assessing processes, implementation and judging the effectiveness of any achieved defined target levels, driving special projects, inspecting site at pre- proposal stage, conducting a gap analysis, preparing facilities condition assessment reports, providing remedial cost estimates for projects, providing support in negotiation as necessary.
- Passionate and result oriented person with an experience in real estate
- Good understanding of management of repair & maintenance work of properties
- Conduct technical audit inspections and prepare a comprehensive technical audit Plan based on status and areas audited.
- Facilities condition inspection and condition assessment
- Prepare project management plans and status/progress reports
- Project interface coordination
- Preparation of risk analysis reports for project and track project schedule.
- Implement project management plan as necessary
- Conducts analysis of the results of technical audit and report to process owners.
- Facilitate process flow mapping in accordance to QMS framework for identified key processes for standardization and integration.
- Maintain liaison relationship with third party representatives as required.
- Attend negotiation for services, resources on behalf of the organization as necessary.
- The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Eng / B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Building Technology; Civil Engineering; Real Estate Management or Industrial Engineering, with a minimum of 3-6 years experience on the role.
He / She must possess the following skills;
- Ability to identify systems effectiveness and compliance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
- Skills in developing monitoring systems that include performance indicators. Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information.
- Understanding of QMS processes
- Understanding of results-based project management, project monitoring and reporting
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize lessons learned from project monitoring and ability to incorporate these into planning for the next programme cycle.
Note: Multiple applications may result in disqualification.
How to Apply for Afordonz Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV’s to: email@example.com Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.